Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself - Chinese proverb.

Saturday 9 August 2014

Taking the First Step - Creating a Blog

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself - Chinese proverb. 
When we discover new things, we make a choice: to be informed or ignorant. Our thoughts about the new discovery are the first step of the journey, and I acknowledge that sometimes it's hard to keep up when so many doors are being opened at once.

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. A mentor of mine suggested I start one during the first year I started teaching, I didn't, but I'm starting now... I'm so sorry it's taken me this long! 

I'm still not convinced I will remember to post and write reflections. Nor that there is any benefit in them being public. Although I find some blog posts very interesting to read I find it hard to believe that any of my thoughts or ramblings could be of any use to anyone. Nevertheless I am starting this blog and writing this post. 

The door to hyperconnectivity was opened for me several years ago. This blog is my first step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment